Day Trips, Boat Tours, Transfers, and Hiking
Capri, the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, and the Path of the Gods are just a few of the day trips offered by our trusted travel agency partners. We work closely with those local agencies to offer the best tours and day trips, which can be booked directly online before your arrival.
We recommend day trips and tours from selected and trusted local agencies.
Round trip transfers to and from Villa Carolina are included.
We can arrange personalized private tours for any style or interest.
Tour in barca Sorrento & Capri
Per chi vuole visitare Capri questa è una delle migliori escursioni, soprattutto in estate. Una giornata intera (8 ore) per la traversata in barca lungo la Penisola Sorrentina, il tempo libero per visitare il centro di Capri, il giro dell’isola, soste bagno e snorkeling e per ammirare i Faraglioni e la Grotta Azzurra!
- Transfer da Villa Carolina al porto di imbarco (e ritorno)
- Imbarco per la traversata su imbarcazione tipica verso Capri e sbarco al porto di Marina Grande
- Tempo libero (3-4 ore) per visitare l'isola in libertà
- In pomeriggio (15:30) Giro dell'isola in barca con passaggio ai Faraglioni e soste per nuotare e snorkeling
- Sosta alla Grotta Azzurra (opzionale, ingresso: Euro 14 per persona) e rientro
Discover Positano & Amalfi by Boat
A wonderfully full day on board a boat skirting the length of the Amalfi Coast, with stops in Positano and Amalfi. Skip the bus, take a boat!
- Transfer from Villa Carolina to the port (and back)
- Sail along the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast with stops to swim and snorkel
- Stops at the Li Galli Islets, Nerano, Praiano, and the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Free time in Positano (1h 30min)
- Arrival in Amalfi with 1h 30 min of free time to stroll through town
- Stop at the Furore Fjords on the trip back
- Return to Villa Carolina
Amalfi Coast Experience
Highway 163, the famed Amalfi Coast road, is known for being one of the most beautiful drives in the world. Twisting its way directly above the rocky coast, it has breathtaking views around every curve.
Navigating this road, for those who are not used to driving it every day, is not easy. Which is why we strongly suggest taking this tour instead, which allows you to enjoy the view with an expert driver at the wheel.
- Departure from Villa Carolina for Positano
- Guided tour of Positano with stops for photos at the most scenic spots
- Stop in Positano
- Departure for Amalfi passing by Praiano, Furore, and Conca dei Marini
- Visit the historic center of Amalfi with your guide, and then have free time to shop
- Departure for Ravello to visit the villas perched on the clifftop
Pompeii & Vesuvius Experience
See Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius in one day accompanied by an expert guide, perfect for those who want to visit these two spectacular sights with no hassle. The archaeological ruins of Pompeii and the soaring crater of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Gulf of Naples are among the most famous attractions in the area.
- Transfer from Villa Carolina to Pompeii
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii with an official guide
- Transfer by bus to the summit of Vesuvius
- Hike to the crater with an alpine guide
- Return to the villa
Trail of the Gods
This famous hike is considered one of the most beautiful in the area, and runs from Agerola to Nocelle (above Positano), passing high from one stretch of coast to another. It was named Trail of the Gods for the breathtaking views along the route and for the dizzying heights above the sea.
- Transfer from the villa to the meeting point in Sorrento
- Departure for Agerola and the trailhead
- Hike (10 km) with an alpine guide (English spoken)
- Return to Sorrento and Villa Carolina
Olive Oil & Lemons: Sorrento Food Tour
If you are curious about this area's traditional cuisine, we suggest this walking tour in Sorrento, famous for its Oil and lemon production.
- Transfer from Villa Carolina to the center of Sorrento
- Meet with the guide to tour Sorrento's old town
- Learn about the cultivations of lemons and oil
- Enjoy a tour with a local guide and have a chance to taste local products
- Return to Sorrento at sunset
Tour of Naples: Art, History, and Cuisine
A full day (8 hours) in the historic center of Naples to visit sights like the Church of Gesù Nuovo, Santa Chiara, the San Severo Chapel with the "Veiled Christ", and the Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore.
After a pizza break the walking tour continues from San Gregorio Armeno to Piazza Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, the Galleria Umberto, the San Carlo Theater, and Via Toledo. You'll finish with a traditional Neapolitan espresso and sfogliatella!
- Pick up at Villa Carolina
- Transfer to Naples
- Guided walking tour of the heart of Naples (English available)
- Stop to sample genuine Neapolitan piazza (optional)
- Walk through the historic center
- Stop at a historic café for an espresso and sfogliatella
- Return and drop off at Villa Carolina
Naples Airport or Train Station Transfer
If you are arriving in Naples by train or plane, we can arrange for a private transfer directly from the train station or airport to Villa Carolina. Send us an email with your arrival details (train or flight number, times, number of passengers, and number of bags) and we'll take care of the arrangements!
Your needs / Our mission
A custom proposal with a quote tailored to specific needs.
Please tell us everything you need: our staff will work professionally to satisfy all your requests